Nicole Scherzinger has teased she will return to judge on "The X Factor" this year.
The 38-year-old singer was part of the critiquing panel for three seasons in 2012, 2013 and again last year, and although the brunette beauty has claimed the judges for the upcoming series have yet to be confirmed she "thinks" she will be making a comeback on the show.
Speaking about the popular talent contest to E! News at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards, which took place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday (21.05.17), she said: "I can't confirm it, but I think so."
Nicole has mentored the winners for two out of the three years she has been a part of the show, as in the ninth series James Arthur was crowned champion, whilst Matt Terry won the competition when the "Moana" actress looked after the Boys category in 2016.
The news the former The Pussycat Dolls band member may return to the show comes after rumours began to circulate that Mariah Carey was in talks to appear on the forthcoming series.
And the growing speculation as to who will steal a seat on the panel next to the show's boss and judge Simon Cowell has reportedly encouraged the "Right There" hitmaker to secure her place on the programme and "lock down" her deal to appear on the ITV channel.
A source previously said: "Nicole is so highly thought off by "X Factor" that there was always the intention to tie her down for another year. Once she heard other names being mentioned, she was keen to get her deal locked down and it's now there to sign. "Mariah's name is still in the frame and, given it's "X Factor", it's safer not to rule anything out."