Mike Hassini is to return to "The Only Way is Essex".
The 22-year-old hunk was banned from the ITVBe show late last year after he was caught drink-driving and with cocaine in his car, but he will be handed a second chance after "turning over a new leaf".
An insider told The Sun newspaper: "Mike has come a long way in the last year.
"He had a lot of growing up to do but he's focused on himself and has turned over a new leaf.
"The show is happy to have him back and hopes he can continue to prove he's a changed man."
Mike was banned from driving for 21 months in December after he pleaded guilty to having cocaine in his possession and being over the alcohol limit when he crashed his Mercedes in London's Oxford Street following the show's end-of-series wrap party in the early hours of August 15.
He was slapped with a £170 fine and ordered to do 180 hours of unpaid work after he admitted possessing a "small wrap" of the Class A drug as well as being intoxicated when the incident took place.
Mike - who previously dated co-star Chloe Meadows - is not the only "TOWIE" guy to have been hit with a suspension from the show.
Mario Falcone, Dan Osborne and James Argent have also been banned over the years following drug use allegations.
A source said at the time: "They've had problems with cast members in the past on a variety of things - including drugs and violence.
"They'd hoped all of that was over given there's been such a big change in cast in the last couple of years.
"They've taken the quick but considered decision to suspend him until further notice and when things are a bit clearer."