Wayne Bridge wants to take part in "Strictly Come Dancing".
The 37-year-old retired footballer would jump at the chance to compete in the ballroom and latin series next year because he wants to "get one up" on his wife Frankie Bridge - who came second on the show in 2014 - by winning and lifting the glitterball trophy.
Speaking on "Lorraine" on Friday (22.09.17), he said: "I would, I'd like to [do "Strictly..."]
"And win it, to be honest, because then I'd have one up on Frankie. But I'd need a lot of practice, I know that much, I'm a bit stiff."
And it looks like the couple - who have two sons Parker, three, and Carter, two, together - are very competitive when it comes to television shows as The Saturdays singer is keen to do "I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!" after watching Wayne do it last year - although she doesn't think she'd be as successful doing the challenges.
She said recently: "I think now Wayne's done it and he loved it and he said he would do it again, it kind of makes me feel positive that I would enjoy it. I would be so scared, I'm such a wimp, if I did it, it would be purely to test myself. The worst possible thing for me would be to eat something weird because like I can't even eat ketchup so for me to eat some sort of kangaroo willy or the juice drink thing, I don't know if I could do it."
And there's still time for the 28-year-old beauty to fulfill her dreams as bosses are reportedly still putting together the line up for this year's jungle series in Australia.
Although nothing has been announced, it's believed Gemma Collins - who did the show in 2014 but left after 72 hours due to a medical issue - has been asked to return.
Danny Dyer has also reportedly been approached but, considering his contract with "EastEnders" has just been extended, it's not known whether he'll be able to take time off in order to spend three weeks in the outback for the creepy-crawly series.