"The Grand Tour" has reportedly been axed.
The motoring series won't return for another instalment next year after its host Jeremy Clarkson was asked to present the reboot of "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?"
A source told the Mail on Sunday newspaper: "There is nothing to suggest they are going to do another [series of "The Grand Tour"]. No one has signed anything and employees are wondering where everyone will go once filming wraps."
However, the show's producer Andy Wilman has refused to comment on whether there will be a series four and said: "We are focusing on series three at the moment."
Jeremy moved over to Amazon with his co-stars Richard Hammond and James May after he was given the sack from BBC's "Top Gear" after an "unprovoked physical attack" on crew member Oisin Tymon on the show.
Earlier this week, the 57-year-old television presenter confirmed he was the new host of the popular game show and admitted he was "looking forward" to his new gig.
He said: "I'm a big fan of quiz shows and I'm looking forward to hosting this iconic TV show and hopefully making a few millionaires."
Jeremy will replace previous host Chris Tarrant in the hot seat for a week of shows to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the programme.
The seven hour-long episodes will air later this spring and offer members of the public the chance to win £1,000,000 if they can answer 15 questions correctly.
Siobhan Greene, Head of Entertainment, ITV added: "It felt like a no brainer to celebrate a show that was a trail blazer of its time and broke the mould.
"In doing this one off special week, I hope "Millionaire" will be introduced to a whole new generation. And with TV legend Jeremy Clarkson asking the questions, frankly anything could happen. I can't wait."