Susannah Constantine cut her hair "immediately" after she was axed from "Strictly Come Dancing".
The 56-year-old fashion guru has admitted she felt like she had been "dumped by a boyfriend" when she became the first celebrity to be eliminated from this year's series of the ballroom and latin show over the weekend and she dealt with it by changing up her locks.
Speaking on "Loose Women" on Wednesday (03.10.18), she said: "It is gutting, it is absolutely the worst feeling. I feel like I've been dumped by a boyfriend which is why I went and had my hair cut immediately afterwards. I had three/four weeks with this lovely man [Anton du Beke, her professional dance partner] and how lucky am I."
After she was given the boot from the show, Susannah went back to her hotel room and sobbed.
She explained: "I saved it until I got back to the hotel. I was very, very, close to tears and when I watched it back and you think the professionals are immune to all of this because it's part of their job but I watched Anton's face and how disappointed he looked and that was the time when I really cried because I felt like I had let him down."
The blonde journalist has made no secret of the fact she found the dancing show a challenge but couldn't thank Ruth Langsford - who was partnered with Anton last year - enough for her help.
She said: "I think Anton described it very well. It was a bit like having an epidural when you had a child, that is what it feels like. You are paralysed from the waist down. And my brain just disintegrated and it is without question the most terrifying thing I've ever done and I've done some pretty frightening stuff ... Ruth was so sweet, we got in touch with each other and you really help me through the whole thing. We spoke almost every day and you were amazing, you're so lovely."