Paul Chuckle has urged fans to help him land a spot on "I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!".
The 71-year-old star is keen to appear on the Australian jungle-based show, and while he "can't understand" why he is yet to be on the programme, he is hoping supporters will "tell ITV" that he would be a great addition to the series.
In response to a tweet from a fan who said he "has to" be on "I'm A Celebrity" next year, he replied: "Tell @imacelebrity @ITV that (sic)"
Another supporter also admitted they were also spending some time during Sunday night's (18.11.18) 18th series launch thinking that Paul appearing on the show "definitely needs to happen".
He replied: "Can't understand why it never has, I'm anything but boring (sic)"
Paul suffered a devastating blow earlier this year when his brother and comedy sidekick Barry Chuckle passed away aged 73, but he vowed to continue his panto work as Baron Hardup in "Cinderella" over the festive period.
In March, Paul admitted his wife Sue was keen for the "Benidorm" stars to appear on the Australian jungle-based reality show, but Barry wasn't sure he was fit enough.
Barry said at the time: "I would have done "I'm A Celebrity" a few years ago, but I think I'm getting a bit past it now. I'm not sure I could do all those things that they want you to do."
Paul added: "I know the wife wants us to go into the jungle on "I'm A Celebrity" so that she can go in that Versace Hotel ... I know her game.
"She'd be drinking champagne and having caviar while I'm eating a load of rubbish in the jungle."