Giovanni Pernice wants Queen Elizabeth II to be his next partner on "Strictly Come Dancing".
The 28-year-old Latin and ballroom professional will be back later this year for the next series of the BBC One show, alongside last year's winner Kevin Clifton, Dianne Buswell, AJ Pritchard, Katya and Neil Jones and Aljaz Skorjanec to name a few of the returning pros.
Giovanni admits he asked the 92-year-old British monarch if she would be keen to join him on the dancefloor when he met her and she didn't say no.
Speaking to the latest issue of New! magazine, he said: "I'm really excited [for the new series of "Strictly"], but also a little bit scared to see who's going to be my next partner. I want somebody like Her Majesty Elizabeth, the Queen. There's a possibility. I was speaking with her and she said she'll "let me know"."
The "Strictly" star also insisted that the best part of being part of the ballroom show is that it is beloved by people all across the UK.
He added: "It's the best show on TV and everybody loves it. The best part for me is walking down the street and people saying to me, "Thank you for making our Saturday night amazing." "
Celebrity contestants who go on the show have been warned about the "Strictly Curse" which is apparently responsible for breaking up several relationships.
Giovanni, 28, doesn't believe there is any curse and insists it's up to the individuals as to what they do in their private life.
The Italian hunk - who is in a relationship with former "Strictly" contestant Ashley Roberts, whom he was not partnered with -
He said: "No it doesn't [exist]. We are humans - if we decide to be with somebody, we'll be with somebody, you're not going to be with them. It's not something that's just on "Strictly", but on "Strictly" it's more visible."