Chris Evans may not be able to do "Strictly Come Dancing", due to a painful knee injury.
The 37-year-old radio presenter has a "serious issue" with his left knee and although he is having it looked over by a "super doctor", he may not be fit in time for the BBC One ballroom and Latin show, which returns to screens later this year.
Speaking on his Virgin Radio breakfast show on Wednesday (28.03.19), he said: "I've got an issue with my left knee.
I've got a serious issue with my left knee.
Vassos" mate, the super knee doctor is inspecting my knee before Friday. Honestly it's true!"
The star was talking to Anton Du Beke - who has been a professional dancer on the celebrity competition since it began in 2004 - who joked he would lift him in routines so that his leg would not be hurt.
Anton said: "You've committed to it. Don't worry about your left knee, I'll lift you like I do with everyone else I've danced with, you'll be the same!"
The red-haired star confirmed is doing "Strictly" at the end of last year, and joked he had only signed up because his wife Natasha Shishmanian, wanted to get free tickets to see the show.
He said: "I have said yes. Probably only because my wife would like to go every week. You'd know because you get a pair of tickets don't you?"
However, he also previously revealed that he was yet to "sign" on the dotted line and officially confirm things but revealed he had spoken to Joe Wallis - the show's commissioning editor - to discuss things seriously.
He said: "I haven't signed, but I saw Joe the big boss Joe Wallis the commissioning editor.
"We had a cup of tea, he said are you up for it, this is what you need to know about it, this is the minimum, this is the maximum, it's not as easy as maybe you imagine it will be."
Comedian Alan Carr and Welsh newsreader Huw Edwards have also been approached by the BBC for this year's series.